Sunday 3 April 2011

How panda beard saved his life on the plank!

Hello Pandas,
I bet you’d like to know how Pandabeard saved his life on the plank.
Yes! Yes! Yes!!
Don’t be impatient. This is how Pandabeard continued the story:
My life was balancing on a knife’s edge. The pirates moved the plank up and down, so that I moved slowly towards the edge. I could already see myself in the jaws of a shark when I had a brain wave: Jimmy, the floppy eared Panda, could throw the steel pipe onto the plank, so that I could run back over to my ship in a flash. “Brilliant”, I thought, looking death square in the eye. “Hey Jimmy, throw  the steel pipe over”, I yelled at him. But Jimmy got it all wrong, of course. He took the steel pipe, bound it to a rope and swung the pipe directly at me. :shock: I saw it coming towards me, getting bigger and bigger and then BANG, it hit me straight in the chest. It felt like a thousand cannon balls hit me. I must have fainted, because when I came to, I was sitting on the pipe, swinging back and forth between my ship and the royal ship. :shock: Deary me! In the line of fire, I quickly scrambled towards Jimmy and my sister. Then we took off.
Wow, what an exciting story!
Close your mouth. :D A few splinters of the steel pipe found their way through Pandabeard’s chest on the left side and into his heart. Pandabeard bears these splinters in his heart like a trophy.
Ouch!! That’s gotta hurt… :???:
Pandabeard is a tough cookie. Luckily, his heart has been softened thanks to us Pandas. I’ll put Lenny’s reward in my treehouse, like my very own trophy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment