Tuesday 5 April 2011

My next room and panfus secret ROOMS!

this is my bathroom! stay tuned because if you look at my blog every day this week you see my last room my bedroom

now its time for panfus secret rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!    

on a quest which i cant name, sorry but you get access to behind the water fall

and everyone has access to the errie forest, go to the volcaneno, click on the telescope and in the bottom left corner there is a light if you click on it it will take you to the errie forest!

in a quest which, again, i can not name you get access to a cave kind of tunnel that takes you to a lift that leads you to a mountain! (its in the locker room)

in the sports field in the top right corner there is as building well, it takes you to the gym where you can play hot boom (any can have access to the gym)

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment